Is Coco Austin Breast Feeding 4 Year Old Chanel Nicole A Good Idea Or Gross!

Disclamer~ I know this is a photoshop blog but I do not have time to remake a new blog so this is going to be placed on this blog although Coco NEVER photoshops Chanel so please pardon the blog placement. Anyhoo lets get on with the topic.

I personally do not want to breast feed my daughter. Not now or ever. My daughter AshLynn KatyRay is 3 years old and I never wanted to breast feed her. That being said I do understand that some women want to breast feed out of love and comfort. However I do believe in limitations on age and appearance. For one I think Chanel is far too old to still be breast fed by Coco. I know she says that it is for comfort, but because Chanel is so old it may be best to keep some things private as it can look nasty and gross to some people breast feeding a child that old. I guess Coco just wants to over share some overly private moments. 

Secondly I think that the way Coco dresses is overly sexual in some ways. I feel like if Coco wants to engage in such a motherly act then Coco should look like a Mom and not like a Rap Video Vixon. Maybe she could make her clothing choices to be more modest, and motherly and not so sexual. Such as the clothing choices of Coco would appeal more for a mans entertainment than for Moms to be attracted to. I think Coco is a good Mom to Chanel however I think that she does not put on a good show as a Mom with her bad clothing choices when she takes her breast feeding pictures. Anyway that is all I have to say on this matter. I really just wanted to show you the pictures on the blog so you can get a better look at what I am telling you about. So here we go below...

Look at the picture on the right...Such tight fitting clothing geared to appeal to a man instead of a Mom...Spike heels, legs partly open while breast feeding a 4 year old child. 




Um Ok Coco! LOL!

Here is the video I made about this subject. Click The Link Below!
Coco Breast Feeding Good Or Gross

Live Fiercely! Love Viciously! And Remember Atheism Is Unstoppable!

Much Love From Florida State!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Baby Alexis Olympia Does Not Look Like The Father She Looks More Black/African Like Her Mom!

Kim Kardashian And Her Family Claims To Live In A Half Empty White House Worth 60 Million Dollars! All Lies And Foolishness!

Not Sun Light! Looks Like A Bogus Photoshop. Some Of You Are Just Fools!